Thursday 20 September 2012

Portfolio Assignment Two

Assignment Two
a.       I’m good at computers and figuring things out. I can edit videos and pictures well and I like doing it. I’m good at creating things and coming up with new ideas. I like to think that I’m pretty good at figuring out which items should go where when putting together an edit with Photoshop.
b.      I’d like to be good at creating Flash videos and creating websites. I’d like to know more about cameras so that I can take better photos. I hope to get better video-editing software so I can experiment with animation and creating my own videos from scratch. I want to learn the programming side of computers as well.
c.       I’m good at editing pictures and videos, and I’m very creative. I want to know more about animation and Flash.
d.      I’m a creative person who would like to know more about animation and Flash to complement my knowledge of Photoshop and video editing.
e.      I’m a creative person experimenting with animation and Flash to complement my knowledge of Photoshop and video editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment