Friday 9 September 2011

Blog update: What Entries to Read

Alrighty, since I kinda like writing in this blog and I was told I don't have to write in it every day, I decided I'm going to write in it every (well, most) day(s) anyway and simply title the ones that Ms George-Easton will need to mark with MEDIA ARTS at the beginning of the title i.e. MEDIA ARTS: Mosaic Picture will probably be the title of my mosaic picture.

In any case, about the mosaic picture...I was an idiot and left it at school :( I have a folder in my 'U:/' file called "Media Arts" as well as a folder on my USB called "Media Arts". Naturally I was stupid and didn't check that I was saving it onto my USB and not my U:/ drive. I just assumed I was since every other thing I had been working on that day was saved onto my USB that this would be, too. And I got a fair bit of mosaic work done this period. I had the whole face done and I was working on the hair. So I've opened up the same picture and I'm mosaic-ing her neck and some of her hair so that when I get to school I can hopefully put them together and they'll look decent...then again, I've got the whole weekend so I could probably just do the face all over again if I had to. Grr, why did I not check? Hmph. Lucky I've got Photoshop Elements at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment