Tuesday 13 September 2011

MEDIA ARTS: Nine of Me Assignment

This is my second version, which I posted on the 14th. The reason I made a new one is because I felt that two of the heads looked too similar and I changed it a little. I didn't intentionally make the faces the same way--they simply turned out similar even though I used two different techniques to achieve the look. I'd prefer it if you marked this one, however, if I'm past due date etc., then don't worry about it.
This is my original picture, which I posted on the 13th.

Here's my faces edit. It's a picture of Nina Dobrev, who stars in the TV series 'Vampire Diaries'. The two main things i want to draw your attention to would be on picture number four, (take a closer look at the lips) and on the last picture, where there is a different edit on the eyes and mouth than her skin and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment