Thursday 29 September 2011

MEDIA ARTS: Displacement Technique

So I experimented with a variety of pictures, including stone walls, railroad tracks, and gravel roads, among other things. My two favourites were when I displaced a picture over a white picket fence and over an assortment of keys lying on a white surface. I liked the fence so much, actually, that I did three different things with it: 1) The way described on the document 2) I took out the spaces between the fence so that the zebras were only on the fence and not on the background, as if the zebras were painted on the fence, and 3) I put the picture on a photo of a lovely house as if it was a fence there.



So it occured to me that on the tutorial you mentioned turning the car blue. I did the purple/pink car first, because I like purple/pink, and it made the car look neat, but here's the blue one if that's what you wanted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment